At Lifespan, we pride ourselves in working towards building a better planet and brighter future, by responsibly recycling your obsolete assets the right way. With approximately 53.6 million tonnes of e-waste produced each year, Lifespan is dedicated to providing smart, environmentally friendly disposal programs to support sustainability on many fronts.
Lifespans recycle expertise is certified by the most rigorous industry standards and audited regularly to ensure professional care of your retired IT products. At every stage of our process, we take care to minimize carbon footprint, pollution, and toxic waste.
Our recycling process is as follows:
- Device parts in good working condition are refurbished and redeployed.
- Unusable components are separated to yield clean commodities.
- Plastic, steel, aluminum, copper, and precious metals are turned into 100% recyclable products.
Lifespan provides IT Asset Disposition services for all IT products found in business environments. This includes:
- Desktop computers (including keyboard, mouse, and wiring).
- Mainframe computers and components.
- Monitors (CRT and LCD).
- Printers, Scanners, Drives and Modems.
- Routers and Switches.
- Handheld Devices.
- Telephones (Mobile or Cellular Hardware).
- Telecommunications equipment (switchgear, switches, and relays).
- Fax Machines.
- Mass Storage Arrays.
- Tape Libraries.
- Point of Sale Equipment.
- Networking Hardware (Switches, Routers and Hubs).
At Lifespan, IT Recycling is one of our main pillars of business. We push to minimize carbon footprint and rigorously adhere to the Reduce-Reuse-Recycle philosophy, concerning carbon emissions avoidance in all our ITAD processes. Our devotion to environmental stewardship can also be reflected through our R2 certification and among our other compliant certifications and memberships. By choosing Lifespan, you are choosing to recycle responsibly and help our planet.