Many websites offer free content, but they display ads to generate revenue. Pop-up ads can negatively affect a website’s usability and user experience. Ad blockers don’t just remove bloat from websites, such as auto-playing video and splashy ads that take up half the screen. In addition to protecting your privacy, ad blockers also prevent tracking codes from loading within advertisements. Ad Blockers are becoming very popular, and many of them are free and come with tons of features.
Interested in getting an adblocker for your browser?
Here are the top 3 Ad blockers your should download:
TotalAdblock is a free extension that can work on both Windows and Mac devices. It is supported on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari and Opera browsers. TotalAdblock is the tool you need to enjoy a completely ad-free browsing experience.
- Ad Blocking
- Optimize page loading speed
- Block trackers
- Chrome extension
AdLock is an extension that is free for chrome and safari but costs $40 a year or $100 a lifetime for a Desktop (Windows) computer. AdLock is a great solution for those who are tired of ads outside the realm of the browser.
Supported platforms: Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS versions
- Adblocking extension for Chrome and Safari.
- Ad-blocking software for Windows and Android that blocks ads on Skype, YouTube, games, and other applications.
- Protects your personal data.
AdGuard is a free extension for PC, Mac, Android and IOS, it is supported on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge Opera and Yandex. AdGuard is best for getting rid of online trackers and ads while protecting your computer from malware.
- Many products, including browser extensions, AdGuard DNS, AdGuard for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Ad blocking, secure browsing, and parental control.
- AdGuard Home protects your entire network by blocking ads and tracking.
Protect your computer from pop ads by downloading one of these extensions